onsdag 15. juni 2011

Wedding couple with Truly Scrumptious challenge blog

This is my first post as an DT for Truly Scrumtious challenge blog. I'm soooo excited:)

This time my team mate Beth has provided us with a sketch. I really loved working with it!


I'm looking forward to chech out all your beautiful entries:) Crafty Individuals is sponsoring us with a great prize, so please pop over and take a look on all the great stamps they have.I really love this wedding couple from Whiff Of Joy. I've painted with distress ink and also put som stickels in her vail. I even gave her some eye shadow:)

The card has some 3D effect but this bad photographer didn't manage to take photo of it;)
I've distressed all the edges and used a lot of lilac half pearls.

I'm off for my little vacation to Oslo. We are going on a concert to see BonJovi:) Really looking forward to it:)

Have a great week, and enjoy playing with Beth's sketch:)

1 kommentar:

Marlies sa...

What a gorgeous wedding card you made, gorgeous on the inside too! Hope you have a great time and enjoy Bon Jovi!
hugs, Marlies