mandag 10. januar 2011

Magnolia Challenges

This time I'm entering two Magnolia Challenges. First it's the Magnolia Down Under challenge. We were given a sketch to follow made by Karen
I have turned the sketch, but hope thats okay:)I also used some buttons, since it's the challenge over at Just Magnolia. I really enjoyed making this card, everything just matched perfect:) Very smart of me to have waaay to much scrapbook stuff laying arund;)

I hope you can tell that the papers are very glitz and glam. I had shiny little things all over my face when I was finished;)




Have a nice day:)

7 kommentarer:

Kort og Søm sa...

Kjempe fint kort! :O)

Tara Godfrey sa...

Such a gorgeous card, Bente! Tilda is so sweet and I love your sepia colouring! Such beautiful papers and details...the pennant flags look fab too! I really love your take on Karen’s fabulous sketch that we have for this week’s challenge!
Thanks so much for joining us at MDUC!
Hugs,t

Unknown sa...

OMGOSH How cool is your card?? I love those papers you have used, and I love how you have used my sketch!! Thanks so much for joining in this weeks fun at MDUC
Hugs
Karen
xxx

Janiel/ janny sa...

Beautiful card!!

Thanks so much for joining in this week at MDUC.
hugs, Janiel

Alberto sa...

Very cute creation! I really love the image!!!
Such beautiful papers and the flags look lovely!

hugs, ALbert

semming sa...

Alle kommentarer teller vet du, værtfall fra en slik støtte spiller

carina sa...

Så nydelige kort!
må jo ta en evighet å lage, med alle de detaljene!
Flink du er:)
Legger meg til som følger, og gleder meg til å følge deg videre:)
Ha ei fin helg:)