søndag 13. juni 2010

Fairy Magnolia

This is yet another of my new purchases. A fairy magnolia stamp. I also bought Tim Holtz frames, they are really beautiful. The fairy is painted with Distress ink and her wings has gotten a hint of glitter.
The flowers you see here is a product of me having a lot of spare time;) I've found a genius way of using all my left over papers after a card: Make flowers out of it. The get a bit of glitter and distress ink on, and I think they are really cute:)
I enter this card to the Magnolia Down Under Challenges. They want a card with swirl.

Have a great summer:)

4 kommentarer:

Janiel/ janny sa...

Beautiful card.... Loving all of the swirl's and the colors..
hugs, Janiel (MUDC)

Cecilie sa...

Det fineste kortet eg noen gang har sett ;) hihi. Kjøpe det? :P

Kruemel sa...

Oh, what a beautiful card! Love that violett color scheme with all those swirls on it.

Thanks so much for joining us at MDUC this week!

Hugs,
Kathrin aka Kruemel

Kylie sa...

This is absolutely stunning! SO much work involved.
Thanks so much for playing at MDUC this week.
Hugs
Kylie